Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 22 in /home/solotron/domains/solotronics.in/public_html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/base/siteorigin-widget.class.php on line 839
AUTOMATIC ORGANIC COMPOST MACHINE
We as an organization believe to provide customized and appropriate solutions to our customers. As per our experience different customers are looking for different solution and benefits from this equipment. This technology and solution based on heating mechanism for volume reduction and de-composting though “thermophilic” enzymes.
- Fully Automatic operation for Nil labour & process handling.
- Maximum volume reduction.
- Very less compost generation due to lacking of garden and horticulture area to use.
- Very good aesthetics
- Solution for all type waste specially non-veg.
- Up to 80% Volume reduction within 24 Hrs.
- In – built shredder can be handle all type of waste including of bones.
- Low Floor space/ Compact
- Remove output once in every 2-3 days.
- Low Noise.
- Easy to handle and operate.
- Developed on the principal of providing complete composting system in a single machine.
- Both the shredding & composting take place in a machine employing thermophilic micro-organisms to convert the shredder organic waste in to compost.
- The temperature required to avoid unwanted moisture is achieved through heating mechanism installed inside the machine.
- The input is first fed to a in built shredder which reduce the waste material size to maximize surface area available for uniform heating & contact with micro-organisms to achieve quick composting.
- Aerobic composting being exothermic reaction generated heat which further helps in removing the moisture by evaporation and renders dry, ready to use compost in a few days.
- All the material contact parts are in SS-304 to ensure maximum life of machine.
- Easy to operate & maintain as there is no manpower required for shifting of raw compost to curing system.
What is a compost tumbler?
A compost tumbler is a fully sealed container which can be rotated to mix the composting materials. The sealed container also helps contain the heat generated by the composting process, thereby speeding the process of converting kitchen and yard waste into compost. Compost tumblers were invented to make composting simpler and faster. Compost tumblers are not the same as compost bins. Compost bins are designed to be set on the ground, and most compost bins have open bottoms. While compost bins are the least expensive kind of composter, they have several disadvantages: it is difficult to get a pitchfork inside to turn the compost, heat is easily dissipated which slows the composting process, and rodents can easily burrow under the sides to gain access to the composting materials.
Compost Tumbler – Benefits
- Speeds up the composting process – you can convert waste to finished compost
in as little as 2 weeks in a sealed compost tumbler, under ideal conditions.
Outdoor temperature, and the correct balance of carbon and nitrogen matter
are factors which influence the speed of composting.
- Keeps rodents, raccoons, pets out of compost
- Eliminates composting odour.
- Attractive, suitable for urban and suburban residential properties.
- Cost effective.
- Easy to operate.
- No electricity require.
- Compact in size.
- Aerobic Composting.
- Waste to compost within 15 days.
ORGANIC WASTE COMPOST MACHINE
It will be three step process. (1) Shredding (2) Mixing (3) Composting · Shredder will be responsible to shred waste in to small pieces. · Shredded waste will be added in to main machine · Composting machine will mix through mixing blander for 20 minutes. Show dust and micro-organisms needs to added during Raw material of waste should be collected by plastic caret. Collected material in plastic caret should be place for 7 to 10 days.
- External Shredder.
- Composting Machine.
- Racking system with carets.
- Organic Waste converter is based on composting basics to convert waste in to compost.
- It consume very less electricity to process waste material
- Working hours of machine is very limited.
- Batch system can be helpful to increase handling capacity of machine.
- No need to invest daily for additional micro-organisms.
- Organic fertilizer produce with good amount of nutrition value inside
- Only 30 -35 % volume reduction within 10 days of curing period.
|Model||Capacity||Dimension (in feet)||Electrical Type||Blades & Shaft||Maintenance||Operation Hours||Electrical Consumption||Area Cover (In sq. feet)|
|OWC50||50 Kg||3.5 x 2 x 4||3 Phase||Stainless steel||Cleaning & oiling||2h||2 Units||43084|
|OWC100||100 Kg||4.5 x 2.5 x 4.5||3 Phase||Stainless steel||Cleaning & oiling||2h||2.5 Units||43084|
|OWC150||150 Kg||4.5 x 2.5 x 4.5||3 Phase||Stainless steel||Cleaning & oiling||3h||3 Units||15|
|OWC200||200 Kg||5.2 x 3 x 5.2||3 Phase||Stainless steel||Cleaning & oiling||3h||3.4 Units||20-25|
|OWC250||250 Kg||5.5 x 3.2 x 5.5||3 Phase||Stainless steel||Cleaning & oiling||3h||4 Units||25|
HEAVY DUTY SHREDDER & WASTE SHREDDER
We are specialized for shredder machine which is responsible for reduce waste size. Shredder is a machine used for reducing the size of all kinds of material. We are manufacture 2 shaft & 4 shaft shredder machines with SS shafts & blades. Shredder has semi blunt blades that are used to break down smallpieces of waste material. Our product range of shredders include organic waste, agriculture waste, industrial waste, textile waste and more. Shredded particle size can be achieved to 1 mm to 10mm as per requirement. Our solutions for shredders machines available with conveyor belt set up aswell.