ORGANIC WASTE COMPOST MACHINE
It will be three step process. (1) Shredding (2) Mixing (3) Composting · Shredder will be responsible to shred waste in to small pieces. · Shredded waste will be added in to main machine · Composting machine will mix through mixing blander for 20 minutes. Show dust and micro-organisms needs to added during Raw material of waste should be collected by plastic caret. Collected material in plastic caret should be place for 7 to 10 days.
- External Shredder.
- Composting Machine.
- Racking system with carets.
- Organic Waste converter is based on composting basics to convert waste in to compost.
- It consume very less electricity to process waste material
- Working hours of machine is very limited.
- Batch system can be helpful to increase handling capacity of machine.
- No need to invest daily for additional micro-organisms.
- Organic fertilizer produce with good amount of nutrition value inside
- Only 30 -35 % volume reduction within 10 days of curing period.
|Model||Capacity||Dimension (in feet)||Electrical Type||Blades & Shaft||Maintenance||Operation Hours||Electrical Consumption||Area Cover (In sq. feet)|
|OWC50||50 Kg||3.5 x 2 x 4||3 Phase||Stainless steel||Cleaning & oiling||2h||2 Units||43084|
|OWC100||100 Kg||4.5 x 2.5 x 4.5||3 Phase||Stainless steel||Cleaning & oiling||2h||2.5 Units||43084|
|OWC150||150 Kg||4.5 x 2.5 x 4.5||3 Phase||Stainless steel||Cleaning & oiling||3h||3 Units||15|
|OWC200||200 Kg||5.2 x 3 x 5.2||3 Phase||Stainless steel||Cleaning & oiling||3h||3.4 Units||20-25|
|OWC250||250 Kg||5.5 x 3.2 x 5.5||3 Phase||Stainless steel||Cleaning & oiling||3h||4 Units||25|